Friday, August 26, 2011

'The Iron Knight' by Julie Kagawa



The Iron Knight (Iron Fey, #4)I'm one of the lucky ones that got to read this book early and all I can say is WOW!  Julie Kagawa has done it again. She has magically woven a vivid, wildly imaginative adventure with lots of action and a wonderful cast of characters.  She takes us on a crazy rollercoaster-like quest and gives us the best group of bad boys to lead us through. The wonderful banter between Puck and Ash and between Grimalkin and The Big Bad Wolf makes up for how little time we get to spend with Meghan on this journey. As I sped through the pages, I laughed often and once may even have felt a water-like substance dripping from my eyes. But it was the unexpected twists and turns that left me open-mouthed shocked at times wondering what just happened? This is the perfect way to end this series and if you haven't had the pleasure of reading the first three books yet, then you definitely should. You won't be disappointed. But for those who can't stand the thought of saying goodbye to this enchanting world you will be happy to hear that apparently a future book is planned for Meghan's younger brother Ethan.  Wahoo!!!!


didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)  


No comments:

Post a Comment